Wednesday 24 September 2014

Diva Challenge #186: Spring colour challenge.

We were asked to trace or draw leaves and colour and tangle them with an autumn or spring theme.
First off, I had a spare watercolour background which was quite "autumny". I traced a few leaves from the garden, painted them, then tangled. I enjoyed that process. As it is Spring here, I wanted to do one to show off the lovely spring colours.

Great spring colours!
Fresh green leaves







Some fun pieces for Petal Power (Alphabet flowers)
Bridgen for 'B' and for 'C', Corner Box, Cruffle, and Chainlea.


Challenge for Square One.. Use 'Dex"
Sunday challenge : Bible books..Exis, Zedbra, Ragz and Arundel

Trial pieces for 2 tangles, two colours.


13 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful, colorful vibrant post! Your leaves are gorgeous and I really like how you used color in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What vibrant colours but I mostly love your "use des" tile. How you managed the round feel using squares delights me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors on your Diva Challenge Tile. Your selection of patterns match-up with the challenge perfectly. This is a beautiful post. All of your tiles are so fun to study. The perspective in your square one Tile is so impressive. The eye loves to flow over it. Your Two patterns, Two colors Tile is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your leaves, especialy the background on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! what lovely colors...I love how you selected your palette straight from the spring flowers around you! It's a delight to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish it was spring here! Your tangling is lovely - all of it. I like your three leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tiles. You do color really well. I like both fall and spring with winter coming in at a close second. We won't talk about summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful pieces this time! I can´t decide for a favorite. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a lot of beautiful stuff. I like the way you present the challenge piece!!! I love the colors and also the background. I, being a spring lover, love the photo's od your spring garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delight to see the "other" perspective to this challenge! Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring! Ahhh...very nice, colorful tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO lovely, Anne. Not just the colours but the great tangles. Love them all - and those stunning flowers. Axxx

    ReplyDelete