Sunday 5 January 2014

ZENDALA DARE #86 'Gratitude', and some ATC's

I really appreciate Erins (http://thebrightowl.blogspot.com) work in giving us Zendala Dares in the holidays! Also considering all the work she has at hand. Thanks Erin. Her theme for this week is "Gratitude". The template is shaped like a frame, and inside we are to place something we feel very grateful for. I find my friends a great source of strength and enjoyment, so have placed that as my theme. As I always seem to do work in colour ,I've done this in black and white. Plus the fact that frames are rarely multi-coloured.



Ive continued to work on card taken from art gallery invitations for my ATC's and am quite enjoying the challenge. Some card is glossy, so that is an extra thing to master in that the ink doesnt take at one, or dry quickly and so its easy to smudge, but the end result is worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think that is a wonderful thing to be thankful for. I could include all my new on-line art friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zendala is great, Anne. And you are so right about friends, they give so much pleasure to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish! I am also very grateful for all my friends. Like Cathy says, new on-line art friends included!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was friends also. We all have a lot to be grateful for, but friends make everyday a joy. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the tiles are lovely but I do find the last one, with that gorgeous rich orangy-yellow is my favourite. Axxx

    ReplyDelete