Saturday 2 March 2013

zendala dare 46 and metung holiday

My Dare this week is rather late. I have been away to a small fishing and boating village called Metung in East Gippsland, where the grass was actually green! We've had such a dry hot summer everywhere else was quite brown, some places no grass at all. The population at non- holiday time is only 750, so it was delightfully quiet.
As it was so far away we had no access to the internet, so I couldnt post my whole sheet..yey.. I had time to do three designs. A few photos for you
The villas where we stayed. I loved the ghost gum trees.



A sea fog came in while we were on the boat trip..fascinating





The pelicans came in every day for their bread snacks


I was surprised how tame the swans were, they would eat right out of your hand.

such elegance



My first zendala completed


Yey, a whole page!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your Zendalas look totally different than the original design. They are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did put a lot of nature (green) in it! They are great. Thanks for sharing this pfoto's with us.
    And now ...... up to Dare 47!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and fabulous Zendalas! they are sooo beautiful!the purple and green is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete