Monday 3 September 2012

collage


Another book I have had for ages. A plain page moleskin journal! Decided to try it out with watercolour paints but that was a flop, The cream background wrecked the colours. So now down to coloured pencils (Prismacolours here) . This is a collage from Sheila Arthur's work on Flickr. I have been inspired by her work since I began Flickr. I hoped doing this might help me learn new designs and patterns for future work. Her Flickr name is Bostinstuff. If you've never seen her work there is a treat ahead for you!

3 comments:

  1. i love Sheila Arthur's work !!! and you make it the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I too, follow her work. I find it interesting that a background can impact color as it does. Your calligraphy gorgeous. I hope to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this and your calligraphy work is really speccy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete