Thursday 10 November 2011

AEDM#11

Should have posted my Remembrance day piece here today. If you havent seen it and you check me out today please look as its a tribute to  my Dad. So for todays piece, another colourwash (using Tombow markers drawn onto plastic, sprayed on with water and then lay tile on the wash.see pics) and Inktense colour fuschia, very lightly watered down.


OOps, sorry they're a bit out of focus. You need to experiemnt until you get your amount of water spray "just right". I still have a way to go myself with this process. I have purchased a finer spray but haven't used it yet.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely result. Inktense products have so much pigment, I find I need to water them down most of the time.
    Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work...love the way you have achieved the amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design work. Love the colors and balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting process...love the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like seeing a different process and the colour is lovely... I do like the use of two colours in the line drawing over the top as well... looks really effective... hope the reporting and exam marking isn't getting you down xx

    ReplyDelete